- This home is located favorably near the Cal State University, the Marina, Mother’s Beach, the favorite Second Street, and the beaches in Long Beach, Seal Beach, and Bolsa Chica.
- Very near El Dorado Park and Golf Courses. Easy access to 405, 605 and 22 freeways. Near medical offices, hospitals and great restaurants.
- Its open family kitchen has lots of oak cabinets, a granite counter top, subdued lighting under the cabinets, and a bright skylight.
- The warm and cozy living room has a woodburning fireplace. The family room is open and wide.
- The master bedroom has big wall to wall closets. Its bathroom is extra spacious with a Jacuzzi tub and a separate glass-enclosed shower.
- The three bedrooms downstairs share the hall bathroom, which has a Jacuzzi tub and a separate glass-enclosed shower.
- The third bathroom downstairs is roomy with a large glass-enclosed shower.
- All electric switches have self-dimming devices.
- The house measures 1,948 sq. ft. Built in 1953 on a 5,804 sq. ft. lot.
- The house has a double-car detached garage.
Address: 1802 Nipomo Ave.
City: Long Beach
Square Feet: 1,948 sq.ft.