Cerritos Probate Home Seeks Compassionate Buyer
Priced below market in Cerritos. No need for court confirmation. PR/Administrator has Full Authority. He is offering a $5,000 incentive for a full price offer. 3% Commission to Buyer’s Agent.
PR/Administrator is hiring a professional to remodel the property. If you are interested in buying this home, contact Carmelita (562) 305-7995 now before work begins.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1.75 Bathrooms
- 1705 Square Feet of Living Space
- Formal Living Room with Dining Area
- Large Family Kitchen with Dining Area
- Den opens up to the backyard
- Master Bedroom has wall to wall closet
- Inside laundry hookups
- Racks inside closet for storage
- Low Maintenance Front Yard
- Low Maintenance Backyard with fruit trees
- Double Attached garage with storage
- Additional 2-car garage parking on driveway
The location is ideal for raising a family in a city with upward potential.
- One block from Esther Lindstrom Elementary School, two blocks from Mayfair High School
- Short drive to Cerritos College and Gahr High School
- Two blocks to mini-mall with TJ Maxx, CVS Pharmacy, etc.
- Short drive to Cerritos Mall, Cerritos Auto Square and Liberty Park
- Convenient Access to 91 and 605 Freeways
The owner’s son hopes to use the proceeds of the house sale to complete his college education.
In the interest of full disclosure, you can read about the circumstances that led to the probate in this article in my blog: https://carmelitarealestate.com/the-story-of-18431-santana-ave/
There are already a few investors and homeowners interested in the property. If you are interested please submit an offer to Carmelita (562) 305-7995. We are planning on choosing a buyer no later than August 15, 2015.
(Buyer to verify the accuracy of the information – deemed reliable but not guaranteed.)
Address: 18431 Santana Ave,
Square Feet: 1705 sq. ft.