- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath with new vanity and sink
- Dining Room with built-in hutch
- Roomy kitchen with built-ins and new stove, sink and faucet
- 980 Square Feet of living space
- Gas-lit Fireplace in the living room with book shelves
- Balcony off the Master bedroom
- The second bedroom is above the dining room
What a great, comfortable condo living!
Bike to colleges, cross the street to the Culver City Library. Enjoy a big swimming pool, hot tub, barbecue and tennis courts near your unit. Parking beneath your unit, space 273 and 274. A Windsor Fountains one-of-a-kind, 2-bedroom condo. Title says it’s one bedroom and didn’t mention the loft. Loft is currently used as a study or guest room. It’s a very roomy and bright end unit, with high, vaulted ceiling. Take a note of its square footage – 980 SF. One of the biggest square footage sold in the complex so far. It has gas-burning fireplace, private patio, private laundry hookups for washer and dryer. It has a dining room, built-in hutch, storage room under the staircase. Comes with a new built-in stove , new kitchen sink and faucet, new bathroom vanity sink and faucet, new cabinet/drawer. All ceiling fans stay, refrigerator stay.
Address: 4900 OVERLAND AVE #291
City: Culver City
Square Feet: 980 sq. ft.